Capgemini Engineering (Toronto, ON)
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Collaborating with teams of creative, fun, and driven colleagues
- Flexible work options enabling time and location-based flexibility
- Company-provided home office equipment
- Virtual collaboration and productivity tools to enable hybrid teams
- Comprehensive benefits program (Health, Welfare, Retirement and Paid time off)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like discount programs, and gym/studio access.
- Paid Parental Leave and coaching, baby welcome gift, and family care/illness days
- Back-up childcare/elder care, childcare discounts, and subsidized virtual tutoring
- Tuition assistance and weekly hot skill development opportunities
- Experiential, high-impact learning series events
- Access to mental health resources and mindfulness programs
- Access to join Capgemini Employee Resource Groups around communities of interest
About Capgemini Engineering
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in Canada must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada by Capgemini.
The role of Network Engineer requires knowledge and experience in network analytics, network automation, software defined network design for the LAN, WAN, Data Center, and Cloud!
Will design, configure, and use advanced software defined networking technology to design and enable effective Network Modernization solutions.
Cisco ACI Fabric Spine and Leaf installation and commissioning, Fabric Upgrade, Packet forwarding in ACI.
Configuration and troubleshooting on Tenant, VRF, BD, EPG, Contract, Filters, VMM Integration, L2 & L3 Out, ISIS, COOP and Cisco SD-WAN migration.
Will do the deployment, configuration and testing of their network designs within customer environments, including enabling Cisco ACI for Data Centers, Cisco SD-WAN for wide area networks and secure connectivity into Cloud and multi-cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Will lead the testing and quality assurance solution designs and documentation of the complete solution.
- Experience with advanced secure network technologies such as Cisco ACI, Cisco Secure Workload, Cisco Meraki SD-WAN SD-Access is required!
- Hands-on experience in Data Center Migration on required Transformation projects.
- Ability to design, Implement, Manage, Upgrade, Expand, and Troubleshoot LAN/WAN/MPLS/SDA/SDWAN networks and Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD and Palo Alto Firewalls issues.
- Proven experience as a Network Designer with a strong focus on Cisco WAN and LAN technologies, particularly Cisco ACI.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with multi-functional teams.