- Must be located in ONTARIO
Aspire Lifestyles- Customer Service Concierge
Do you have a passion for customer service and want to build a career with a company that values work-life-balance, promotes from within, and has a management team that is open to your ideas? Then we want you to join our extraordinary team!
Aspire Lifestyles provides an opportunity to have the stability and support of a worldwide industry leading company with the additional ease of working from your home.
REMOTE – Work from Home Opportunity
Full-time (up to 40 hrs a week), 8-hour shifts, Permanent
Benefits (after 30 days of employment):
Extended health care
RSP with company match
Paid time off
Career advancement opportunities
$20.00/hr with the potential to earn a monthly bonus!
- We offer a $2.00/hr shift differentials for all hours worked after 7pm ET
- MUST be able to work Full Time.
- MUST be able to work Afternoons and Weekends.
- No sales required.
We are currently looking for talent to be available for full time variable schedules including afternoons, evenings and weekends as required.
Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience that offers a unique opportunity to make memories for our customers every day. As a member of our team, you will provide white glove customer service to our high-profile clientele through the fulfillment of requests which include but are not limited to dining reservations, ticket purchases, and flower requests.
Here’s what you bring to the team:
- The passion to always put the Card Member’s experience at the forefront of everything you do while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be internet savvy and proficient in navigating multiple systems simultaneously.
- Able to work in a fast paced, structured call center environment servicing customers through inbound and outbound virtual channels (phone, chat, and email).
- Strong ability to communicate and write in a polished, educated, and professional manner.
Please note that successful candidates must meet the following criteria in order to Work from Home:
- Must provide a private at-home office space, with a lockable door, free of distraction.
- Must procure, set up, and maintain high speed internet access with a minimum speed of 25 mbps download / 5 mbps upload.
- Internet connection must be direct from modem/router to equipment via hard wired ethernet cord capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate. (Cannot use Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Pods)
- Satellite users are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening.
- 2 years of customer service experience required.
- 1 year of Call Center experience required.
- Prior experience in the Hospitality or Travel industries preferred.
Aspire Lifestyles is committed to ensuring accessibility for all persons with a disability and to providing excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.