Buy Canadian and stay safe!
Wearing a face mask has become a critical part of Canada’s campaign to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and protecting yourself from infection. But not all masks are made equal and there are many poor quality and homemade options flooding the market.
What your family needs during this time is:
- Accurate information.
- A trusted Canadian supplier.
- A reliable, top quality mask.
Just the facts
There is strengthening evidence that three-ply surgical masks are far more protective in preventing infection than reusable ones. In a recent study, scientists looked at the most and least effective masks to use their recommendations were clear.
What to look for in the RIGHT mask?
- Breathability – the mask should be easy to breathe in.
- Comfort and scent – the mask should be soft to the touch and have no scent.
- Fit – the mask should have no gaps around your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Flame resistant – the middle layer should not catch fire if lit.
Why take a risk? Check your mask here.
Are the adult’s and children’s masks you have been using good enough to protect your loved ones? It’s time to do your own research and be sure. Watch
- a) Simple comparison – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC0Hga10nbk
- b) Mask breath test – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMIUkOnEBs
Handle with care
- Dispose of your mask after each use, like shopping or running errands, and don’t hang masks in car rear view mirror.
- Avoid touching the front of the masks as it could contain the virus.
- Take off your mask by holding the ear loop.
Made in Canada with care
#maskup with Hygia Health, a Canadian-owned Vaughan, Ontario-based company started by two childhood friends, Sean Keenan and Mark Pajot. Under their leadership, Hygia Health has stepped up to fill the urgent demands for locally manufactured, high-quality face masks in response to COVID-19. Already known for a variety of other medical and personal care products, Hygia Health has the capacity to produce 1,000,000 masks per day, as needed.
To order visit www.hygiahealth.ca