Pilot Flying J (Hope, BC)
This is a full time Position. Starting at $19.00 per hour, negotiated based on experience.
Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the restaurant. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ’s commitment to quality and customer service.
- Previous experience or working knowledge of restaurant operations
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Fuel Discount
- Weekly Pay
- Company Match RRSP
- Extended Health Care Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Meal and drinks on shift
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Training Program
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation’s busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hope, BC V0X 1L2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person