The Administrative Assistant supports the Leadership Team and the Company by handling daily office tasks and administrative support, and providing phone and visitor reception, while being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Handle general office tasks including processing mail, filing, photocopying, printing of labels, etc
- Maintain required office supplies inventory
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner and routing calls to the appropriate party
- Greet and assist visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure the main boardroom is stocked at all times including fresh water and coffee supplies and is always tidy
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations, etc for the Leadership team as required.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, conduct research and provide other administrative tasks as requested by the Leadership team
- Order and pickup snacks and lunches for meetings
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Manage office boardroom bookings
- Assist the Finance Dept with bookkeeping tasks
- Busy office environment
- At least 3 yrs. administrative support and receptionist experience.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite and Windows
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including an excellent command of the English language
- Desire to be proactive
- Ability to create a positive experience for others.
Please note we have availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)