…committed to safety?
…looking for a challenging and satisfying work environment?
…keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
GoRight Fleet Solutions, and Wabash Canada are Canadian, privately owned companies, which have been providing fleet maintenance and transportation equipment solutions to our customers for over a decade. We provide our customers with comprehensive maintenance, technology, and equipment solutions, all optimized for their fleet. Empowering them with quality service and maintenance, along with actionable reports and analytics, our customers make informed, cost-effective decisions which lower their fleet life cycle costs.
The qualities we value in our organization should be in line with your own for you to become an active member of our team.
Our core values are:
Safety | Cooperation | Honesty & Integrity | Quality | Responsiveness | Personal Initiative
We are growing again, and our CEO is in need of a dynamic, intelligent, tech savvy, charming, and thorough Executive Assistant to help him drive growth in the businesses. The Executive Assistant will play a vital role within the organization by providing a range of diverse and highly confidential, executive level administrative duties to support the CEO. This includes managing interesting and challenging projects, day-to-day administrative and clerical activities, as well as acting as liaison between the CEO, other departments, and external customers and suppliers.
- Assist with organization of the CEO office, balancing projects and priorities
- Leading with analysis and problem solving, taking on projects and tasks as appropriate
- Provide extensive calendar management with an emphasis on proactive planning and scheduling
- Assist with development and implementation of HR and marketing processes, helping to drive a strong culture that you can directly influence with your ideas and passions
- Organize meeting logistics including ensuring all preparations are complete
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Prepare and proofread reports, proposals, presentations and correspondence
- Attend to a variety of office administrative details such as establishing, organizing and maintaining confidential, subject files.
- Organize special events as needed, coordinate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with all stake holders – employees, customers, suppliers, business associates, etc
- Communicate professionally and efficiently via phone, email, and in person with all stake holders. Maintain and organize a record of all communications
- Manage expenses – enter and process expense reports in a timely manner
- Provide assistance on ad hoc projects and requests as needed
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- College diploma preferred.
- Demonstrated Executive Assistant experience – preferably 2+ years directly related experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A self-motivated worker with the ability to work independently and as a key team player
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and able to liaise with clients and staff
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work with a confidential environment
- Strong initiative, judgment, decision-making and analytical abilities
- Flexibility to work varied hours and to take on additional duties as assigned
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- A comprehensive benefit plan,
- Opportunities for advancement, and
- A safe and cooperative work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected or interviews will be contacted.
GoRight is committed to providing a respectful workplace for all employees, customers and visitors, free from violence and harassment.
GoRight strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual requests, the organization will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- executive assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)